0333 444 8844 | hello@rootsfinancegroup.co.uk

What is Commercial Combined insurance?

No two businesses are the same, meaning each one requires insurances that are tailored to meet their exact needs. A huge amount of effort goes into running a business, and should the worst happen you want the peace of mind that you’ll be covered and the business can continue to run smoothly.

Cover includes public liability, employers liability, buildings cover, contents and equipment cover, theft, cyber, legal expenses, business interruption and professional indemnity. Cover can be extended to include accidental damage, non-standard items, portable equipment and much more.

We can cover over 99% of professions given our wide range of insurer agreements, and with that comes a lot of flexibility, and means you get the exact cover your business needs and not someone else’s. 

Section Breaker

Commercial Combined Insurance Policy Features

Liability cover

Protect your business against claims from both the public and the employees who allege physical injury, death or damage to their possessions as a result of an accident on your premises, caused by you or your equipment or property. As an employer, employers liability is a legal requirement.

Business interruption

When you are unable to use your premises due to flood or fire, or during its repair, loss of income is covered so that you can continue to pay staff, overheads and other bills. Varying levels of cover are available so that you can cover the costs that you need to ensure your business keeps operating.

Equipment and contents

Every business has a differing level of equipment, but how much each one has varies dramatically. Cover is provided for accidental loss, theft, and damage to property, on a new for old basis. Portable items that are taken away from the office can also be covered, as can accidental damage.

Common Commercial Combined Insurance Questions

policy features
Am I covered away from the office?

Policies can be extended to include damage and theft to items that you take away from the office i.e. laptops. Cover is for all over the UK but can be extended if required to cover further afield.

policy features
What additional insurances are there?

– Cyber cover
– Personal accident
– Legal expenses
– Professional indemnity

policy features
Is money covered?

There will be a standard level of cover provided for money that is kept on the business premises during office hours. This is reduced if not kept in a safe overnight. Greater limits and less exclusions can be discussed if required.